Vertical Tillage Farm Equipment
Rogue VT® is an American-made vertical tillage tool that manages crop residue, improves water infiltration, aerates soil, and prevents erosion—all key factors in optimizing soil health and getting the most out of your crops.
What sets the Rogue apart from other vertical tillage equipment on the market?
- Detachable coulters and harrows. The Rogue comes equipped with adjustable coulters and harrows that size residue and smooth the seedbed.
- Deep soil fracturing. The Rogue perfectly conditions soil by fracturing it up to 8 inches below the surface. This deep fracturing breaks up soil compaction and allows the next crop to easily absorb moisture and nutrients.
- Strong, flexible frame. The Rogue’s frame flexes an impressive 15∘ down and infinitely upward, allowing it to handle heavy residue and tough tillage conditions.
- Erosion control. The Rogue sizes residue and pins it to the ground with harrows, keeping it in the field. Most residue is left near the soil surface, providing crucial erosion control.
- Soil aeration. The Rogue can also be used to aerate pastures and hay ground.
The Rogue vertical tillage tool has multiple durability and usability features, including:
- Shorter rollers to protect bearings.
- Gang angles and coulter depth settings that can be adjusted without a wrench.
- Four sets of integrated walking tandem wheels with high-quality tires.
- Two-year breakage warranty, INCLUDING the tines.
Take your vertical tillage system to the next level with the Rogue VT.